The first Friday of every month
The Strand Rotary Market are held the first Friday of each month February – December.
- Public Liability is included in the site fee but it is recommended that all stallholders be covered by Public Liability insurance with a minimum coverage of $10,000,000 as this insurance does not cover the stallholder outside of event (cover is only for the day and duration of the event).
- TRM maintains an insurance policy through One Underwriting insurance broker. Public liability is $20,000,000. Townsville City Council is recorded as “interested party”.
- Rotary Volunteers are covered through Rotary International insurance.
Cancellation of the Market
Markets are never cancelled unless there is a dangerous situation bearing down. If a dangerous safety situation develops during market time the Coordinator (after discussion with a member of management committee) has the right to cancel the market. If a stallholder is adamant that they wish to leave the market and the market have not been cancelled, then stallholder can take their goods and equipment out of the markets but under no circumstance can a vehicle be brought in whilst the market is in progress.
Becoming a Stallholder
The Strand Night Markets are one of our busiest and most popular markets and we would love to have you join us as a stallholder. To become a stallholder, simply jump over to our online booking system, Sitetrak, and register to become a stallholder. Once your application has been approved, you will be able to login and book your preferred market and stall, and pay online using our easy system.
- Standard $60 (Discounted to $51)
- Standard Site End $65 (Discounted to $55)
- Premium $70 (Discounted to $61)
- Special Food $165 (Discounted to $140)
- Not-for-profit – Free (Contact us for more information)
Stallholder Rules & Regulations
Please read our information for stallholders and market regulations, as lodgement of the application form infers acceptance of regulations. To apply for a site at the market, please click on “Stallholder Login” on the main menu, and fill in your details.
After bump-in, public and stallholder parking can be found along the Strand in designated parking spots.
Stall Site Map
Not sure where you’re going on market morning? You can view or print our detailed stallholder map before you arrive.