STRAND NIGHT MARKETS
Townsville's most popular night market and a fantastic way to wind down after a long week. The night markets have a great family environment with food vans, family-friendly entertainment and lots of stalls to browse and explore!
Strand Park, Townsville
Want to be a stallholder?
The Strand Rotary Markets is a prepaid market and requires payment to be made online, and in advance of the market being held. There are two categories of stallholders; permanent and casual.
Permanent stallholders are registered with TRM and can book a site for either of the three markets - Strand, Willows and Riverway (there are no permanent sites for the Rotary Mega Market). These stalholders will have a permanent site allocated in the Strand market and they receive the same site every time a booking is made.
Two weeks before the Strand Market, they will receive an email advising that they can book their reserved site at the next market date. Booking and payment can be made by following the link in the email and making payment by credit or debit card. If payment is not made by 5pm, seven days before the market, the stallholder may lose their site for the market.
Permanent stallholders have the option of booking and making payment on the website by clicking on "Stallholder Login" and following the prompts for a "Member" and "Account" and making a payment online.
New or Casual Stallholders
New or casual stallholders can book a site for the Strand Night Market by selecting "Stallholder Login" on our website and following these steps:
1. Click on “Stallholder Login”
2. Click on “Apply” to start filing out an application.
3. Enter your email address, then provide your contact information, product details, the site you require and any other information requested.
4. Submit your application.
5. Your application will be reviewed by the manager, and if approved, an email will be forwarded to the applicant to go ahead with the booking.
6. Applicant will be required to nominate your preferred market, select a stall and product range.
7. You will need to accept the bylaws and make a payment with a credit/debit card.
8. Once payment is approved you will receive a receipt.
9. Closer to the event you will be advised which site is allocated to you.
Terms, Conditions & Info for Stallholders
Bylaws specifically for the Strand Night Markets
Where conditions in General Regulations differ to conditions in By-Laws specific, the conditions in By-Laws prevail.