ROTARY MEGA MARKET
Townsville’s newest market is a real life buy, swap and sell. Along with our Townsville market regulars, you’ll find a fantastic selection of food stalls, kids entertainment and displays. The car boot section will include a great selection of secondhand clothes and other household items, and will also feature everything from secondhand cars to furniture, caravans and even boats! Join us and see what treasures you and discover!
The first Mega Market will be held on April 13th, from 8.30am to 4.00pm.
Reid Park, Boundary St.
Want to be a stallholder?
We will a huge variety of stall options available from standard market stalls through to options to host your very own car boot sale or used vehicles. Our stall prices are listed below, but if you have any questions please contact us for more information.
Process for booking a site
If you’re not already a stallholder for Townsville Rotary Markets:
1. Click on “Stallholder Login”
2. Click on “Apply” to start filing out an application.
3. Enter your email address, then provide your contact information, product details, the site you require and any other information requested.
4. Submit your application.
5. Your application will be reviewed by the manager, and if approved, an email will be forwarded to the applicant to go ahead with the booking.
6. Applicant will be required to nominate your preferred market, select a stall and product range.
7. You will need to accept the bylaws and make a payment with a credit/debit card.
8. Once payment is approved you will receive a receipt.
9. Closer to the event you will be advised which site is allocated to you.
Terms & Conditions
Where conditions in General Regulations differ to conditions in By-Laws specific, the conditions in By-Laws prevail.
Payment of Market Fees
Payment for Rotary Mega Market is required to be made during the booking for a site process. Please login into your portal to book and pay for your site. No cash payment will be accepted for Mega Market sites.
$2 gold coin donation
Standard Site (3x3m) - $56
Premium Pit Lane Site (3x3m) - $66
Rear Garage Site (3x3m) - $46
Coffee Vendors - $66
Food Site (6x4m) - $135
Car Boot Sale (Single Car Park) - $36
Boats / Cars / Caravans (Double Car Park) - $56
Food vendors are required to have their own Public Liability Insurance valued at a minimum of $20 million, and hold a copy of the Certificate of Currency on their stall. All other stall prices include insurance costs.
Future Market Dates
Can't make this one? Don't worry! There are two more markets proposed for the year on Saturday 16th & 17th August and Saturday 26th October, trading from 8.30am to 4.00pm.
Parking for Stallholders & Public
Plenty of parking will be available at the Reid Park Complex for both stallholders and the public.